Its Due Now

By BrandonA Day in the LifeLeave a Comment

Ok, I stayed up late…its May 3rd now and there is no baby here.  Today is the official due date if you are just joining us.  They say the average is that only 5% have the baby on the actual due date.  I can’t seem to find out when the other 95% have the baby.  Seems like it should be heavily distributed around that date of course.  Before we cruise to the hospital, I plan on making a quick entry here in the blog to let you know its underway.  There will be no calls until after the baby shows up for real.  Then I will try to escape from the hospital in the middle of the night or the next appropriate time to get the pictures posted.  My goal is to get the pictures up on the day of the birth.  Stay tuned!